Thursday, January 20, 2011

Think you had allot of laundry before?

There is nothing more surprising to a new mom, once she finds out just how much more a tiny tot could add. A friend of mine asked me to make a baby card for a co-worker of hers who is expecting. I do have other cute ideas to go with a new baby but laundry seems to be the most realistic. Maybe because I have two kids now, I can’t help but feel like it’s NEVER done.   Sorry new moms to be , that’s just the cold hard reality.  There are so many other wonderful things to look forward to with your new bundle.. Laundry umm not so much! So here’s my creationIMG_6942

IMG_6946IMG_6947

I thought it’d be fun to play along & enter some challenges

I am entering in these card challenges:

Fussy and fancy – Mindy’s sketch

7Kidschallenge – Challenge yourself!

Wild Orchid- Sentiment

Pile it on challenge – Anything goes

Wee memories – Ribbon

Copic Creations – Something new and copics

 

F&F is Mindy's sketch that I used.

7kids is challenge yourself which I did by using a sketch, which is something a hardly do because it’s so challenging!

Copic creations- Something new is DSP

 

Supplies used: SU Ribbon, DSP by DCWV, Spellbinders rectangle scallop, and baby carriage die, cuddle bug dots emboss, Sentiment SU and stamp is from close to my heart, baby’s first yr.

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet creation! SO glad you played along with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute! Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft pretty card! I love the buggy and your image is perfect!
    Thanks for joining in the Copic Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet baby card, love the soft colors. Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments