Monday, February 7, 2011

A ton of love..

Shhh.. hello. Have you ever felt like a sneaky crafter? I totally feel like a kid who is up way past midnight reading a book under my covers with a flashlight again. lol Blogging & crafting at this hour, really?  I’m guilty as charged. The more I say no crafting this week the more I feel the need to do it. So here is my sneaky creation. Allot of love went into this easel card I tell ya. Ribbons, lacing, layers, my favorite wild orchid flowers, copics, doilies, nesties, pearls, My favorite Stampin up DSP, and even my embossing gun  & versa mark pen felt loved tonight. That’s some serious crafting. And of course none other then “Secret Tilda” to help top off the sneakiness!

Here are the challenges I am this card in:

Cupcake craft challenge – Seeing Red

Simon says stamp and show – Embossing

Wild orchid – Love is

Just Magnolia – Anything goes (ribbon optional)

Really reasonable ribbon – Red, Pink, & White

Stampin for the weekend- St. Valentine’s day

Secret crafter – Valentine

crafty ho’s – Love theme

Pile it on- Bright & Breezy

All that scraps – Anything goes

Top tip Tuesday – Anything Girly

Belli Challenge – Jewels (pearls)

IMG_7092

Clear emboss on the gift bow, and dazzling diamonds adhered with heat & stick on her hair ribbon and clothing trim.

IMG_7095

I know it’s so late.. And I have to wake up early in the morning. So till next time. See you later ~ Angela Marie

13 comments:

  1. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Fabulous coloring - her hair especially! I love the papers you used too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iiiii, this card really touches hearts...I like it!!! Warm regards from Slovenia/Europe :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's so pretty, sometimes you just have to craft, never mind the time lol! Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!

    Thanks for joining our "Valentine" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable project. Thank you so much for entering this in the SFTW challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On and the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful creation...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your SNEAKY :) Card is BEAUTIFUL!!! (I LOVED your story.. I feel like that sometimes! LOL!)
    Thanks for joining us at PIO this week! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela....what an absolutely adorable card....every little bit of "SNEAKYNESS"!!

    THANKS bunches for playing along with the crew at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! Your coloring is AMAZING!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Hos and Pile it On! We hope you join us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments