Monday, May 27, 2013

Friendship Frame

Hello friends. I hope your Memorial Day is turning out nothing less than fabulous! Today we are going to spend the day enjoying ourselves at the Santa Barbara Zoo. It’s a wonderful zoo across from the beach, and I hear they have new babies there.

world_oceans_day

Before we head out I’d like to share a frame that I made for my special little friend Tori. She is my friend Myrna’s lil girl and she has a twin named Derrick. They are the cutest 3 year olds I know and smart too. Here we are posing, My two kids and the twins, and myself.

I used my heart Doo hickey die, added some wild orchid flowers, Tim Holtz flower seam binding, paper is Stampin up and the button is recycled from a cute envelope that I received from Krista at saturated canary. I printed out the image I found online and added some pearls and butterfly bling. I glued everything with E-6000 my favorite everything glue. Love how it does not wrinkle my papers.  I would like to enter my frame in these challenges:

Loves Rubber stamps : Anything but a card

ABC Challenge : Not just one (I used many embellies)

7 kids challenge: #74 Embellishments

Wild Orchid: #77 Sunshine (my flowers reflect summer is here)

2 comments:

  1. I love your creation! All the details are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at ABC.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame! Love the colors and all of your pretty details. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments