Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cake Mouse

Wow I am really out doing myself here, posting 2 days in a row!! But I have to admit my homework hasn’t really gotten as intense as it soon will, which is why I was able to give my lonely blog some attention.

Can I just say how much I love cupcakes. Recently, I’ve gone head over hills for these perfect little treats. I’ve started dabbling in the art of making all sorts of decadent little gourmet cakes. It must be my cake boss alter ego getting the best of me. Anyway this lil guy (cupcake Henry) was stamped for me by my cyber buddy Jan. Thanks Jan, he sure is a cutie. 

IMG_6876

 

I cant tell you how much I LOVE brown and pink together. I colored with my copics and made the cupcake look so yummy you’d want to eat it!  Here’s a closer look

 

IMG_6877

Used:

Ink: Memento w/ Copics,

Paper: SU Chocolate chip card stock, Basic Grey Bittersweet.

Tools: SU Paper piercing tool, SU border punch, Nesties: Circle and scallop square.

Accessories: Seed beads, Stickles in Icicle, & Glossy accents

I hope you enjoyed my card for today. Have a Wonderful MLK day tomorrow. We’ll be at the beach :) See you soon. ~Angela

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have no comments on this card it is freaking brill. The detail on the cupcake is so fun. The stitching on the backing paper is excellent too. One excellent card x

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments