Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Under the Sea and back near there too!

Hello! I’m so happy to be back, I have to admit that was a bit longer then a cat nap. More like a long power nap. Which is just what I needed.  As it turns out we are moving back home, to California. In CA we lived near the Channel Islands, and we are moving back to our same house. I miss the salty smell of the ocean, the fresh produce at the farmers markets, but most of all, I miss my family and friends back home! As for Arizona, I did enjoy the tranquility of this little 5 light town.  And there will be much more to miss once we are gone. You know the saying:

“ don’t know what you got till it’s gone?”  So anyway in the midst of all our packing my Aunt Diane called to let me know she is going to be a grandma for the first time ever and she is super excited. She asked if I could make the invitations for the baby shower. All though I am super busy I just can’t say No to my Auntie. She is doing an Under the Sea themed shower and it’s a boy.  Here is what I came up with.

IMG_6141

I just love the way they came out. Thanks to my daughter Tyla who helped me color in the images, She is a prisma & gamsol queen. We were able to finish these up and continue with our packing in no time.

IMG_6146

Here is what we used:

Stamps by Our Craft Lounge: Bubbles

Making Memories DSP

Stock Grosgrain ribbon

Memento Ink

SU Tempting turquoise to ink around the edges

Spellbinders Labels eight

Prisma Colored pencils

Baby oil - instead of Odorless mineral spirits (since my daughter was helping I did not want harmful fumes around her)

Stickles in Icicle to add some shimmer on the star

 

I’m glad you stopped by and hopefully I will be back soon with something new  to show you ~ Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will craft for comments