Thursday, April 29, 2010

What!! No social network?

Yes, you heard me correct. I deleted my on-line profiles from Facebook & Myspace.  I was using these sites to keep in touch and connect with family and friends while here in Arizona. But I guess I sort of grew tired of them, I wanted more privacy and to not be easily tracked down by just anyone.  As contradictive as this sounds (because I still have this blog) But I also grew tired of constantly being asked to be someone’s farm neighbor or invited for coffee with someone in Cafe world. I never got into playing those games and I am certainly not saying anything bad about the people who do play them, they just are not for me.  The spare time I do have is spent with my family and at my craft table.  My free time is limited and I want to spend it doing what I love best. Creating and sharing with people who are interested in what I have to share and say.

So with that, today’s card is definitely for the birds. If you can’t beat them, go find something else to do!

IMG_5301

Ingredients:

SU DSP Flock together

SU Ribbon SO Saffron

Bella Baubles, Memento ink, Copic Markers,

Stamps: MFT  hanging with my peeps

I look forward to seeing you more and spending more time on my blog,  See ya ~Angela

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I'm one of those people who plays way too many games on FB. I do know who not to send requests to though. You made me laugh and today that's a good thing :).

    Your card is great, love your coloring and OMG that bow is perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments