Sunday, February 12, 2012

All dogs go to heaven

Hi Friends. I am so happy to be back (well sort of) I feel like a total visitor to my own blog, how sad is that? But you know the ole saying one must apply themselves while in school.

Unfortunately, a family member of ours had the dreadful task of putting their  beloved doggie down. He’s been sick for so long but I can't imagine that would make the decision any easier.

At least they know he is no longer suffering. I went to the card store looking for a suitable card but none seemed special enough, I knew I had to break out the supplies and get busy.

Boy this was harder than I imagined because I hadn't crafted in a while. My coloring has really suffered. My copics seemed mad at me for the neglect and acted out by being down right uncooperative. ugh..

I guess this can only mean I need to pick them up and use them more often Fingers crossed

Ok so these are the challenges I’d like to enter:

DTC    Pink or red

DP2   Bingo/ Gems. ribbons. flowers (row 1 across)

 

Stamp is found at mo’s digital pencil, flowers: wild orchid, All paper is SU. Thanks for stopping by.. ~Angela

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful candle and card, Angela! The image is so sweet and you've colored it beautifully! Great designs on both! Sorry about your family member's dog. I'm sure they will appreciate your kindness in making these. Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet! I'm sure your friend will love to receive it and it will offer her a measure of comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela. This is just wonderful! What a fabulously thoughtful gift for someone who has lost a pet. Love the candle too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project you did. Dogs are truly man's best friend and hold a special place in our hearts. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project, Angela! Aren't those candles fun to make?! Love the way you've colored the image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, who lost their furbaby? The card and candle are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Sally and uncle tony had to put Petey down.

      Delete

Will craft for comments