Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In the mood

One of my favorite colors is purple. When I went on Facebook earlier today and saw 7kids was doing a purple challenge, I could not resist posting this card and sharing it with you all. And hey why not I just might get picked as a top 3 or even win some blog candy. Yummers!! Love me some candy.

I am really pleased with the way this card turned out. I loved adding the glossy accents on the window, and even put some bling on Tilda. I’m not much of a jewelry girl myself, and I just realized I don’t like shopping either. LOL so I am vicariously living through Tilda today. I’d rather spend extra cash and time on traveling or things that make me happy, like crafting, cooking or baking, sitting on the beach watching the hubby & kids surf or even blogging. And so here is my card.

IMG_6913

Here’s another view

IMG_6915

IMG_6917

I used basic grey papers and stock ribbon, copic markers, glossy accents and bling. Sentiment is from MFT.  I’d like to enter my card in the challenges below.

Challenges are:

All that Scraps – Anything goes

7Kids – Purple

Thanks for looking ~ Angela

2 comments:

  1. Love the scene you created. Love to go shopping!!!! thanks for joining us at 7 Kids..

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love that glossy accents on the window! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments