Friday, December 28, 2012

Binding Love

A couple months ago I discovered the wonderful world of Coptic stitching. It allowed me the freedom to be creative in making a journal that would fit my needs. I tried it once (in a previous post here) and, I knew I would be making more. My daughter asked for one, and I decided to make her one for Christmas. It wasn’t that easy; I needed inspiration. I remembered this bare essentials makeup box that I had planned on recycling into something crafty. My friend Lainey gave it to me a while back, and my daughter mentioned how she loved the pattern, Hence TaaDaa…   

The Box was what really tied it together, I filled it with a bunch of goodies for her.

From this angle you can see the stitching. I also used Tim Holtz metal corners adhered with my favorite E6000!

And here is the inside, For her sketching pleasure. you can find the link on my previous post that I linked up top. My daughter enjoyed this sketch book and I look forward to making more. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Love them...they are so beautiful! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them...they are so beautiful! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Very inspired. Love it!
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments