Monday, March 11, 2013

Footloose

Boy, am I taking advantage of my spring break! I am trying to get the most I can into this short week. I know the need for this card will be here sooner than later, and I wanted to make sure I had it ready for the occasion. One of my dearest friends is going through a divorce, and although this is not a happy time in her life, it’s important I help her see the good in the bad. I feel good when I can make her laugh. Her divorce will be final soon, and so the inside will say, “I believe it’s time for an upgrade!” I added my own writing for the sentiment; I just didn’t have time to fuss with my printer. I just say I love this image! So cute, and I am pleased with the way my card turned out, although coloring reds are always a challenge for me. I would love to enter my card in the Whiff of joy sketch challenge #149. So here it is.. and Thanks for Looking ~

2 comments:

  1. Such a fab card, love it and lovely colour comob. many thanx for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so getting her groove on!!!:) love it
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments