Sunday, March 17, 2013

To craft or not…

I mentioned that I may stop crafting, but the reason was not because I ever stopped enjoying it. It was more because I couldn’t enjoy it. I don’t have much spare time, and so when I found time, it was a pain in the butt to try and find everything I needed to get a project done. It’s not just card making that is my passion, I like to try new things too, like staining glass, painting and altered arts, etc.. So as you can imagine I have a lot of stuff. I don’t have a craft room, or dedicated space area for that matter. Coming from a larger home in Arizona, I had that luxury, but here in California our house is considerably smaller. When I mentioned to my husband the possibility of just stopping, and selling everything, he helped me think of a solution that might just work. I bought a big enough cabinet to store everything in, and it’s enclose.. so people won’t see my mess inside. Take a look

3Fd3J53N95Gb5E55M5d2ncea4e0fa97151490

It’s pretty big and the inside is all open too. I bought some storage units (went shopping in the parents bargain basement) to add inside it. This will help me have my things easily accessible, as opposed to in the garage, under this cabinet here, and that closet there. I can’t wait to show you once it’s organized and my stuff is inside. I was thinking of frosting the glass so you can’t see my stuff, but then again it’s a good spot to display my creations! Thanks for checking out my blog today and I hope to be posting something real soon. ~ Angela

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful cabinet!!!! I love it! You will have so much fun organizing it and making the outside your own:)
    Congrats!!!
    Tabitha's Designs

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments