Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thoughts and Prayers

Hi Everyone. I hope your May is off the a great start. Saying I have been busy is a complete understatement. I am purging all the things we don’t need. You’d think after only being in this house for 2 years it’d be an easy move, that’s just not the case here. My kids love STUFF, all kinds of stuff! Especially stuff that has a bunch of little itty bitty pieces. And things that no longer fit them that they just can’t part with,  because as soon as I say let’s donate it, I see my daughter in boots 2 sizes too small for her saying “see mom, they fit, I still wear them”  But she never wore them when they actually did fit her, and that’s the funny thing!

Now it’s my job to go through it all and I have been making trips to the goodwill daily. Thank goodness this is all happening while the kids are at school. (sigh) I really dislike moving, and all my friends are suddenly disappearing .. Hmm! Maybe I could disappear too.

Ok, so onto today’s card. It was made using SU thought’s and prayers stamp set. Bella Birds DSP. Background cardstock is SU Chocolate chip with Stock satin ribbon to match. Ink is SU Close to Cocoa which I am going to miss because they are retiring it, pretty in pink and bashful blue.  MS lace punch and Kaiser pearls. I hope you enjoyed my card today. I’ll be posting something new soon.  ~Angela

IMG_5310

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will craft for comments