Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yummy Cake and B-day wishes

I wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone. I’ve been so busy packing like a mad women & cleaning, but it’s all worth it! I am so happy to be returning home soon :)

Today’s card is for Celia, My Mother In Law. She is a super special lady and very close to my heart. 

IMG_6239

My favorite colors are browns with pinks and sometimes soft blues. ingredients: SU choc chip & Paper stack. Misc Ribbon, Nestites scallops and Circles, MS lace border, and Close to my heart stamp set which  was a gift :) I added Glossy accents on the candles. Image is colored with copic markers. Here’s a closer look.

IMG_6246 Hope you liked today’s card. I will be back soon with my submission for The Burtonesque Doll Challenge #3. Have a wonderful day ya’ll ~ Angela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will craft for comments