Thursday, May 20, 2010

Congrats Kindergarten Class of 2010

Hi Family and Friends.. Just a short post to show you today's graduation pictures. There really are no words to express this wonderful feeling of accomplishment I feel today. Seeing my baby graduate from kindergarten is a true bitter sweet moment. And although he is the true graduate, I feel that I too, have graduated. I saw first hand how much he has learned in a year and how truly independent he is. I was fortunate to spend the year volunteering in his class. I had a wonderful time getting to know Mrs. Meyer and the other volunteers, Judy, Carole, & Patti. Thank you ladies for your friendship and company. And to the parents who always greeted me with a smile and conversation I will miss you too. I was also able to get to know and love all the kids in this class. You are all such a joy to be around and I am going to miss each and every one of you so much. It's the end but also a new beginning. I look forward to keeping in touch with so many of you. Be sure to turn up your volume, sit back and enjoy watching our beautiful kids!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Angela, I was so looking forward to seeing the kindergarten pic's but I just cant seem to bring them up...what is this stupid old fool missing??? I sure do miss you all and hope you are getting settled in to your new/old home. Its not the same here now.

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments