Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sk8 like a girl

I am taking a little break from my busy week to post a card I made, and  to enter in some challenges. I really stepped out of my comfort zone on this card. I tried sewing on a card for the first time using my sewing machine, it was quite fun and a little tricky. I also used a flower die that I have had for years but never used. I like the way this card came out, It reminds me of my daughter riding Josh’s penny board. I think she enjoys it more than him at the moment. I would like to enter my card in these challenges:

Tilda’s Town – Something old something new. (old-flower die, New – DSP)

Shabby Tea Room – Sweet spring time ( I used green, cream and white, sew)

Marvelous Magnolia – Anything Goes

ABC Challenge – M for make it sparkle

Papertake weekly – Sound of music (Bounce Rock Skate Roll by Vaughn mason)

Fussy and Fancy – Anything goes

Loves Rubber stamps – May Flowers

Thanks for looking and hope you are having a lovely week ~ Angela

10 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! Love the card layout, the beautiful papers and colors. I love that Tilda image too, she is so cute and you have colored her amazingly. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. me again
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. me again lol

    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, love redhead Tilda! Thanks for joining us Tilda's Town this week!
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous...really loving your layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town! I hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable Tilda! The cutest creating! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh lovely card, pretty colours too, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the colors and the sewing really sets your card apart! Thanks for playing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunner. Love the sweet image and gorgeous deign. So happy to have you join us again here at Loves Rubber Stamps.
    Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Will craft for comments