Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Skipped some days but moving forward

Hi Peeps. So I missed some days, but you know I’ve learned that’s life. All you can do is move forward, and never stop. Give it your all. So today is day 8 over here

 Day 8, Wednesday: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.

My Advice is this, Never stop believing in yourself. Although times might get hard sometimes you just have to suck it up, and be your own best friend. That means kicking your butt into gear when others are too shy to tell you. I ‘m working towards my dreams, and although it’s not what I thought I’d be doing at my age, I’m blessed to be doing so. I’m doing it, and that’s all that matters. So here’s to looking at the faces of future nurses .    *Never Stop Believing*

DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will craft for comments